Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ramen Noodles Your The One You Make My Bath Time So Much Fun

While working at the hotel  in Orem we had a lot of guests leave things behind that were a little shocking, or we would see things in their room that were a little scary and crazy. My mom started at the hotel as the Sales director and was in that position for a few years, and then she decided to transfer to being the executive housekeeper. Becuase she was in that department I was always told these crazy stories of things she would find in rooms. While she was cleaning a room one day she called down to the front desk. Ring Ring Ring...

Me: "Guest services this is Holli"
My mom: "HOBO!!" (thats my nickname in case you didn't know)
Me: "MOM??"
My mom : "You are not going to believe this."
Me: "What....."
My Mom: "The guest that checked out of room ___ left something in the jacuzzi tub".
Me: " Yeah I don't even want to know what it is."
My Mom: " Oh yes you do! They have completely FILLED the jacuzzi tub up with Ramen Noodles! Its completely FULL!!"

My first question what: " What kind of seasoning did they use?"

No comments:

Post a Comment