Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Welcome To The BLOG hotel, I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay"

Welcome To The Hotel Blog. Thanks for Staying with us. Just to make you aware of somethings you may find here: Lots of laughs, Lots of stories that make you say aloud "Are you freaking kidding me?!?" and a TON of stories from me as a hotel employee and as a hotel guest. So enjoy your stay here, and should you have any comments or complaints please leave it as a comment on the post. Thank you.

Heres the thing. I am 24 years old and I know only a few things that are certaint about me. ONE: That I am a sucker for accents. TWO: That I have FABULOUS eyelashes. And THREE: I know hotels. And that I have stories about hotels and guests that will blow. your. mind. Recogonize!

I have alot stories about Hotels that I have worked in as a front desk agent and dealing with crazy guests and the crazy things they do, ask for, and happen to leave in their rooms. I have stories stories about other co workers I have worked with and their craziness. I even happen to have a few stories about hotels that I have stayed in. So, I decided it was time to start a blog to share these with the world. Some stories you may have already heard from my other blog http://www.hollipocket.blogspot.com/ but some of them have been locked in the Holli Vault but now just like Disney I am releasing them from the Vault! Some of the names of people and names of the hotel have been changed for their reputation and innocence... and well because I like to make up names for peopole. However some of their names need to be used to get the word out about just how AWFUL they are. 

I am really excited about this blog! I have so many stories to share that hopefully everyone will find entertaining! And some maybe even find it helpful while picking a hotel they can read about which ones not to stay in! Yay for my hotel blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment